|Membership Benefits | Join SEAMS | Members Search | Shop SEAMS
The US sewn products industry faces many challenges. One of the best ways to promote our industry's interests is to join forces with your business colleagues in the SEAMS Association. Your participation as a member of the SEAMS Association ensures that the voice of the national sewn products industry will be heard and addressed.
SEAMS member companies comprise virtually every aspect of the US sewn products supply chain; from fiber to finished product and everything in-between. In addition to attending our networking and business events, SEAMS members may also participate in our various committees.
Download the SEAMS Infopak
Download the Current SEAMS Member List
- Industry Networking
- Broadcasts and Web Posts
- Job Placement
- Post Work Available and Bid Opportunities
- Sourcing and Exposure
- Consulting Services
- Professional Education and Training
- Benefits Committee: evaluates benefits packages to aid SEAMS members.
- Budget & Finance Committee: advises on the financial concerns of the SEAMS Association.
- Business Development Committee: updates members on business opportunities.
- Marketing Committee: promotes the industry and markets the SEAMS Association and its events.
- Membership Committee: establishes and maintains relationships with current and prospective members.
- Program Committee: plans educational events that aid SEAMS members.
- Social Committee: organizes business and social events to enhance member and industry networking.
SEAMS Benefits Providers
- Special Insurance Packages
- Workers’ Compensation and Property & Casualty Insurance
- Transportation & Logistics
- Marketing Consulting & Services
- Contract Procurement
- Web Development & Hosting